Eat

The Daily Beans Coffee Lounge & Restaurant

By Kimberley Reyes - March 17, 2018

Perched in the middle of the lush greens and vast fields of Pililla, Rizal is one of my favorite coffee shops: Daily Beans Coffee Lounge & Restaurant.

The Daily Beans Coffee Lounge and Restaurant is located in Pililla, Rizal.

I first discovered Daily Beans way back in 2013 when my husband was assigned as the Municipal Fire Marshall of Pililla, Rizal. Whenever we move to another town to join my husband, the first thing we look for is a coffee shop. Being coffee lovers, my husband and I were delighted to discover Daily Beans.

Even after we left the town to move to my husband's next assignment, we kept coming back to Daily Beans when we have a chance. We would even take family, friends, and even my clients on the two-hour drive to Pililla just to have them try the refreshing drinks and delectable cakes served by the cafe. Note: You MUST try their Blueberry Cheesecake. It's super good--pinky swear!

It's been a while since my husband and I visited Daily Beans, so on the way to a blogger getaway in Laguna, I invited my new-found blogger friend, Erica, to Daily Beans.

I was surprised at how much the place had changed. From a quaint coffee shop, it has expanded into a lounge and restaurant. Diners can now occupy the second level of the restaurant or opt to enjoy the cool, fresh air of Pililla in the al fresco area. As per the manager, they can now host events and gatherings--something that sparked an idea because my daughter is turning seven in a little over a year and we're looking for a unique venue to celebrate her day.

Since our arrival at Daily Beans was right on time for breakfast, Erica and I decided to order a plate each of their Boneless Bangus with Fried Rice and Egg paired with their signature iced tea. I haven't tried these before and I can't believe I've never ordered these!

Crunchy, just as I like it cooked, and oozing with salty-lemony flavors, their Boneless Bangus is a winner in my list. Served with fried rice topped with a sunnyside up egg, the meal can satisfy any hungry traveler. Wash down your meal with a glass of their signature iced tea and you're all set for the day!

I wish I had more room in my stomach for a slice of their Blueberry Cheesecake (I'm going to say it again--this is a must try!), but the breakfast meal was so filling I couldn't make it 'til dessert. Perhaps next time.

If you happen to be driving along Manila East Road (this is the main highway that traverses Antipolo, Teresa, Morong, Tanay, and Pililla), have a bite or a cup of joe in Daily Beans Coffee Lounge & Restaurant--you won't regret making that stop!

P.S. If you're a nomad worker, you'll be delighted to know that Daily Beans Coffee Lounge & Restaurant has wi-fi. Yay! This coffee shop was a life saver when Erica and I stopped by since we also had a chance to check our work emails before going on our internet-free blogger getaway.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for your comment! To keep my virtual space clean, all comments with profane language and/or promotes cyber bullying will not be approved.